We’re Located at the top of a car park!
You can find up on the top floor of the City of Perth Parking Roe Street Car Park in Northbridge.
Drive InBeing on top of a car park makes it really easy to drive in! Below are listed the parking rates for City of Perth Roe Street car park.
Monday - Sunday
Hourly Rate 6am - 6pm: $3.50
Monday - Sunday
Hourly Rate 6pm - 6am: $3.70
10 Hour Maximum
Monday - Friday*: $17.70
24 Hour Maximum
Monday - Friday*: $33.10
Entry before 7am, Mon - Fri, 10 hour maximum*
6pm to 3am* $10.80
Weekend & Public Holiday Rate
10 hour maximum between 6am & 6pm* $13.30
*Thereafter hourly rate applies.
Remember to take the lift as the top floor is not accessible by the stairs.
Public TransportWe are just a quick 8 minute walk from the Perth Underground Train station. This way you get to peek at the palm trees and retro caravans from the ground!
Entrance is from James street and remember to take the lift to level 6 as the roof is not accessible by the stairs.
What to Bring
On the roof you should be able to find everything you need to have an awesome movie night out. We have snacks, dinner-foods, drinks, beanbags, deckchairs and a perfect view. We even have blankets that you can hire ($5 plus a $10 refundable deposit) to keep warm.
Things you might want to bring along:
- Photo ID is a must! Click here for acceptable forms of ID.
- Feel free to bring along your own blankets too! It can get a little chilly up there on cooler nights and we always recommend staying warm so you can really enjoy the movie.
- We are a BYO venue which means you cannot bring your own alcohol. You can however bring your own food!
- Bar and food vendors on the roof are cash only, so if you want to stock up on some fresh popcorn during the movie make sure to bring cash. There are ATM machines located on James street near the venue.
Things to leave at home:
- Alcohol is a no go, but don't worry we have plenty on the roof for you to buy.
- Unsupervised minors. If you are the parent of a person under the age of 18 then you are able to bring them along, however you will need to stick with them for the entire night. If a film is rated 18 and over then under no circumstances are minors allowed to attend that night.
Click here for a full list of Frequently Asked Questions.